Sunday 22 January 2012

FUSSY IN KRAKÓW

Kraków is famous for its charming restaurants and cafés. They seem to compete with each other in various categories: the most unusual name  (Pierwszy lokal na Stolarskiej po lewej stronie, idąc od Małego Rynku [The First Pub in Stolarska Street on Your Left as You Walk from Maly Rynek], Zaraz wracam [Be Right Back] or Królicze Oczy [Rabbit's Eyes], to mention just a few), the most unusual decor (carriages in Cherubino, tables hidden in wardrobes in Cafe Szafe) or the most unusual names of the dishes (in this category, my favourite is Fabryka Pizzy, which serves Tomato's Son, Good Morning Dracula, and The Age of Bacon).


In Kraków, you can find a place to suit every budget and occasion, but a vast array of  restaurants and pubs can be overhelming. That's why I've decided to write this blog. I love to eat out, to try out new dishes and to feel the ambience of restaurant and cafés. Even though I'm fussy, I always try to find something positive in the places I visit. Therefore, this blog is dedicated to the restaurants, cafés and pubs which I like and which I want to recommend to others.

Pierwszy lokal na Stolarskiej po lewej stronie idąc od Małego Rynku

Because eating out can be expensive, I often buy special offers advertised on groupon, GoDealla and similar websites. Moreover, I've bought Karta na Plus, which offers a lot of discounts in Kraków and around  (www.kartanaplus.pl).

Cafe Ważka

I hope this blog will inspire you to go out and find out which restaurant or café in Kraków is your favourite. 


The Polish version of my blog can be found here: Wybreda w Krakowie

You can find more photos on facebook: Fussy on facebook

Polakowski